Strategy Before Technology. Thinking Before Coding.
As business owners and marketers, we come at website design from a slightly different perspective than most website design firms. While technology is critically important and something that we understand, it’s not where we begin in any website design project we work on. Instead we begin the process by making sure that everyone agrees on a clear strategy and how the website will help deliver measurable results.
Some of the key questions we want to have answered are:
- What does the website need to deliver for the business or organization?
- What will our website visitors be looking for when they arrive?
- How we measure the success and performance of the website?
- How easy will it be for our clients to maintain their websites?
- What role will the website play in building the brand?
Making sure that we and our clients are on the same page is something we strive for.
Our Approach To Website Design and Development
We take our in-house capabilities in strategy, writing and design and work as a distributed team and in close collaboration with carefully selected associates who bring considerable expertise in:
- Search engine optimization (SEO),
- Digital strategy,
- User experience,
- Front and Back End Development
- Google Analytics
- Content Management Systems including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
Every website design project we work on is broken into the following key phases: